After the Trip! TWB Reflections

TWB Reflections
  • ·      Elizabeth Holloway, Fripp Island, “You will change, even if you don’t notice.”
  • ·      Kendall Martin, Monroe, NC, “TWB is an experience of a lifetime where you make so many amazing memories and leave knowing you have a second family.”
  • ·      Alyssa Girlie, Spartanburg, SC, “You would be surprised how much it changes you.”
  • ·      Addie Brown, Stokesdale, “TWB is the best time I’ve ever had and I’ve gotten closer to the people on this trip in the past 20 days than I have with people I’ve known for the past 10 years.”
  • ·      Tykasia Davis, Union, SC, “The things I’ve done here, I’ve never expected I’ll do them, emotionally and physically.”
  • ·      Maddy Busic, Huntersville, NC, “Best 23 days of my life!”
  • ·      Ethan Burch, Cherryville, NC, “I will never forget the great times I had on TWB.”
  • ·      Elizabeth Morris, Whiteville, NC, “No matter how excited you are for TWB, you will be surprised how close you become with 83 strangers.”
  • ·      Anna Osborne, Laurel Hill, NC, “The family and memories you make on TWB cannot be compared to anything else.”
  • ·      Paulina Willliams, Charlotte, NC, “The learning experiences that I have had on TWB will help me for the rest of my life.”
  • ·      Olivia Goodson, Cramerton, NC, “Traveling across America and making 80 new best friends is truly magical, Leonardo NO DiCAPrio.”
  • ·      Bailey Rollins, Mount Holly, NC, “People will tell you their TWB story and you will be so excited, but nothing compares to the TWB story that you yourself experiences.”
  • ·      Greer Bennett, Cheraw, SC, “TWB is an amazing, once in a lifetime experience to meet people I wouldn’t normally meet.”
  • ·      Kambrie Kearns, Mount Croghan, SC, “TWB helped me figure out what kind of person I am and how I can help others.”
  • ·      Halen Lawing, Union, SC, “TWB truly is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that changes you for the better.”
  • ·      Carter Williamson, Reidsville, NC, “Wouldn’t trade it for the world.”
  • ·      Amber Roach, Cherryville, NC, “I’m so happy to have a second family I can always count on to lift me up and make sure I’m having fun.”
  • ·      Jameson Boyd, Snow Camp, NC, “An experience that is beyond mind blowing!”
  • ·      McKinsey Rakestraw, Madison, NC, “This has been and will be the most memorable and exciting summer of my life because of TWB.”
  • ·      Allie Blackburn, Lincolnton, NC, “The most memorable trip with friends that I will have for the rest of my life.”
  • ·      Dakota Davis, Reidsville, NC, “Such a memorable experience and a great way to meet new friends!”
  • ·      Ian Objio, Mooresville, NC, “Believe me when I tell you that this is not something you want to miss out on; it will change you as a person.”
  • ·      Booke Henley, Cherryville, NC, “This trip has made me a stronger person in so many ways.”
  • ·      Grace Elliotte, Fort Mill, “The sceneries are so worth it!”
  • ·      Sunshine Burger, Bessemer City, “The sites are breathtaking and worth spending 23 days with 80 other teenagers.”
  • ·      Danielle Sosebee, Gastonia, NC, “This experience was probably the best experience you could ever have in your life, you don’t just find friends, you find your true self.”
  • ·      Brett Bassani, Denver, NC, “This is an amazing experience and you meet so many amazing people.”
  • ·      Jacob Kimble, Sandford, “This trip was way out of my comfort zone, but it has helped me a lot, I feel like I can talk to others easier now.”
  • ·      Lindsey Miller, Denver, NC, “Focus in on the good ONLY.”
  • ·      Ashlyn Wallace, Gastonia, NC, “TWB made me embrace that it is okay to be myself and talk about what I love.”
  • ·      Caroline Infinger, Laurinburg, NC, “My TWB experience was priceless, I wouldn’t trade it for anything.”
  • ·      Jackson Ward, Mooresville, NC, “I came on this trip to learn more about America, and ended up learning more about friendship and camaraderie than I ever thought possible.”
  • ·      Emma Dean, Cheraw, SC, “I was very skeptical about this trip at first but I don’t regret my decision to come at all.”
  • ·      Abby Brannen, Mooresville, NC, “TWB is a once in a lifetime experience that no one should hesitate to take part in.”
  • ·      Katelyn McKinney, Reidsville, NC, “TWB is the experience of a lifetime, from seeing our beautiful country to making lasting friendships!”
  • ·      Ella Smith, Belmont, NC, “TWB has allowed me to reflect on myself and view my beautiful country while making lifelong friends.”
  • ·      Tyler Zill, Gastonia, NC, “This has been the absolute trip of a lifetime, and I would do it over and over again.”
  • ·      Madyson Truitt, Union, SC, “I never knew that a 23 day trip with so strangers could be so unexplainably amazing and life changing.”
  • ·      Brady Whitney, Sanford, NC, “Being apart from your family can be hard at times but the family you make on TWB makes it worth it.”
  • ·      Zoe Givens, Lexington, SC, “TWB has helped me grow more and taught me more than I could ever imagine.”
  • ·      Scarlett Rackley, Sanford, NC, “Enjoy every second of the trip it will be the best 23 days of your life.”
  • ·      Ava Ewalltney, Concord, NC, “TWB was an experience that not only was a blast, but also helped me grow as an individual and gain a new family.”
  • ·      Knox Polk, Laurinburg, “The fact that I met the most beautiful peole and places in just 23 days honestly amazes me, and I doubt I’ll ever experience anything like it again!”
  • ·      Hailey Smith, Gastonia, NC, “America has the most hidden breathtaking views, and you can only experience it when you take a leap of faith.”
  • ·      Jenna Bullard, Whiteville, NC, “I’m glad I took that step out of my comfort zone by coming on this trip.”
  • ·      Jordan Meyers, Huntersville, NC, “Have Michael drive again next summer, great sites!”
  • ·      Henry Thompson, Sanford, NC, “TWB is an opportunity of a lifetime than everyone should experience.
  • ·      Maddie Lowry, Gastonia, NC, “A life changing trip that cannot be explained until you experience it yourself.”
  • ·      Riley McGee, Rock Hill, SC, “I’m so thankful I was chosen to go on this amazing and life changing trip where I was able to make friends and become close like family.”
  • ·      Carson Philbeck, Stanley, NC, “My TWB experience is something I will never forget.”
  • ·      Macy Monteith, Charlotte, NC, “Traveling America seeing God’s creation is one of the best experiences of my life.”
  • ·      Grace Ann Wooten, Whiteville, NC, “TWB has been an amazing, once in a lifetime experience, I’m so glad to have been chosen as a participant.
  • ·      Walker Christian, Beaufort, SC, “I’ve enjoyed every second and every aspect of this TWB trip, and this trip has been the best trip I’ve ever been on: traveling to cool places, meeting awesome people and growing as an individual. “
  • ·      Jackson Hunt, Raleigh, NC, “I left on this trip as a kid and came back as a man.”
  • ·      Rachel Lowry, Gastonia, NC, “All around amazing! If I could rewind time and do it again, I would.”
  • ·      Riley Houser, Raleigh, NC, “I’m so thankful to have had this opportunity to see God’s beautiful creation, with my new family.”
  • ·      Nora Grace McKenzie, Elon, NC, “TWB is an indescribable experience and it truly is one big family.”
  • ·      Maevis Pair, Charlotte, NC, “My bucket list is shorter.”
  • ·      Jayla McCloskey, Greensboro, NC, “Overall good experience but very out of my comfort zone.”
  • ·      Abigail Brooks, Mount Holly, NC, “Definitely the experience of a lifetime.”
  • ·      Grace Trask, Beaufort, SC, “Had a lot of very high ups and very low downs but I don’t regret coming.”
  • ·      Mandy Peake, Winston-Salem, “TWB was an incredible adventure of a lifetime and I will never forget the friends and memories I made here.”
  • ·      Madeline Gilstrap, Union, SC, “This trip has been the highlight of my life. I wouldn’t trade this experience for the world.”
  • ·      Lauren Letts, Gastonia, NC, “Throughout this trip I have gained friendships closer than people I have known for years, met amazing staff members, and learned that everyone has their own stories with highs and lows.”
  • ·      CJ Hill, Gastonia, NC, “TWB is a life changing experience that is worth every second. You learn many things that will help you out in the future as well as many skills.”
  • ·      Caroline Willard, Chesterfield, “Do the trip, I know it’s a lot of money and you can’t have your phone, but its worth it!”
  • ·      Austin Jacobs, Lumberton, NC, “TWB will give you relationships with people, and the country that will last forever. Also makes you cry a little!’
  • ·      Emily Sauls, Whiteville, NC, “This trip has been amazing, I love all the people that I have met like family, we have become a family.”
  • ·      Samantha Plourde, Denver, NC, “I never realized how quickly you can form bonds.”
  • ·      Owen Joyce, Mooresville, NC, “I have had made the best friends ever because I decided to be my self.”
  • ·      Caroline Heins, Fort Mill, “I learned so much about myself!”
  • ·      Harrison Thomas, Lincolnton, NC, “I truly love everything about this trip, just keep doing what you are doing.”
  • ·      Ashley Reep,  Cherryville, NC, “HWY One is an unforgettable experience.”
  • ·      Hunter Boik, Mint Hill, NC, “You WILL find a new best friend.”
  • ·      Marshall Witherell, Gastonia, NC, “Trip of a lifetime. Best experience of my life.”