Participants words from the Grand Canyon!

Grand Canyon Quotes



“It was so amazing and unlike anything I have ever seen” –Emily Sauls, Whiteville

“It was indescribable, it’s so shocking that something that breathtaking is on our planet.” –Madeline Gilstrap, Union

“It’s just too gorgeous to describe.” –Caroline Willard, Chesterfield

“oMg I LoVe tHe gRaND CaNyOn”—Nora Grace McKenzie, Elon

“We’ve all seen pictures of it before, but experiencing it was unreal.” –Maddie Lowry, Gastonia

“There are no words to describe the Grand Canyon other than absolutely breathtaking and unimaginable.” –Ella Smith, Belmont

“We’re in the freaking Grand Canyon.” – Kiran Gosrani, Reidsville

“Boy this Canyon sure is Grand.” –Amber Roach, Cherryville

“Having hiked in the Alps I can confirm that this Canyon is, in fact, Grand.” –Ian Objio, Mooresville

“It was like is own different, amazing world down there.” – Jacob Kimble, Sanford

“It was worth waking up at 4:30a.m. to see the sunrise.” – Scarlett Rackley, Sanford

“Honestly was shocked to see how big this RoCk was” – Alyssa Girlie, Spartanburg

“The canyon was amazing, but I really wish Lauren would have punted that squirrel.” – Halen Lawing, Union

“The view was breathtaking, but talking to Tupac with the honey bun blew my mind” – Lauren Letts, Gastonia

“The Canyon was beautiful, but seeing that honey bun fly through the air was something else.” – Bailey Rollins, Mount Holly

“What the heck, it is so big.  I didn’t realize it was so big” – Carter W. Wentworth NC

“It was gorge-ous.” Brady Whitney, Sanford

“It’s Golden Hour BABY!!!” – Jenna Bullard, Whiteville NC

“The canyon was so beautiful and surreal” –Jordan Meyers, Huntersville NC

“ The most beautiful, majestic and definitely the GRANDest thing I have ever seen!” –Allie Blackburn, Lincolnton NC

“The Grand Canyon was amazing and sooo beautiful!” – Dakota Davis, Reidsville

“The Grand Canyon was so much fun to hike” – Brett Bassani, Denver NC

“Hey Dad, I didn’t fall into the Grand Canyon!!”- Mandy Peake, Winston-Salem NC

‘The Grand Canyon was an amazing experience that is breathtaking to behold” – CJ Hill, Gastonia

“Waking up at 4:30 a.m. was definitely worth it, it was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced” –Danielle Sosebee, Gastonia NC

“Pictures could never express the true beauty of the Grand Canyon!” Emma Dean, Cheraw SC

“No matter how many times you look back at it, the Grand Canyon never stops amazing you.” –Wyatt Nance, Mooresville NC

“The Grand Canyon was like a great relationship: easy to get into and enjoy, hard to get out of and leave behind.” – Knox Polk, Laurinburg NC

“Pictures don’t do the Grand Canyon justice” Jackson Hunt, Raleigh NC

“The Grand Canyon is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life.”- Maddy Busic, Huntersville NC

“The Grand Canyon was breathtaking and I am glad to have been able to visit it.” Grace Trask, Beaufort SC

“Every time I looked at the Canyon, I had a completely different view, which is absolutely amazing.” Kambrie Kearns, Mt.Croghan, SC

“I feel like I’m on top of the world, but I’m actually on the bottom because its like a reverse mountain” Paulina Williams, Charlotte NC

“Make sure your shoes have good tread on them or you’ll bust your butt like me… thank you Wal-Mart.” Lindsey Miller, Denver NC

“It looks like my laptop wallpaper.” –Carson Philbeck, Stanley NC

“Wow… that’s big.” –Marshall Witherell, Belmont NC

“The Grand Canyon was an extraordinary sight to see at 17 years of age.” –Sunshine Burger, Bessemer, NC

“The Grand Canyon looked like a detailed painting…truly unrealistic and breathtaking”-Hailey Smith, Gastonia

“The most unreal and beautiful thing I have ever seen! P.S. I didn’t roll in, Mom!” – Olivia Goodson, Cramerton, NC

“It was better than Texas” –Jayla McCloskey, Greensboro, NC

“The canyon was definitely a climb but.. the view was great!” –Abi Brooks, Mt. Holly,
NC

“The Grand Canyon sure was pretty, but it wasn’t prettier than my bed”-Greer Bennett, Cheraw, SC

“Looking at the Grand Canyon was like looking at a post card in real life.” – Addie Brown, Stokesdale, NC

“The view and the hike were amazing, and it was also cool to befriend an elk that licked me and let me pet her because I turned a water pump on for her to drink. Until next time Darlene the mountain elk!” –Grant Hall, Reidsville, NC

“To see something so vast and powerful yet full of beauty was one of the best experiences of my life.” –Grace Elliotte Fort Mill, SC

“Seeing the Grand Canyon was unreal. Photos don’t do it justice!” –Ava Gwaltney, Concord, NC

“It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen.” –Elizabeth Morris, Whiteville, NC

“Pretty rocks” – Ethan Burch, Cherryville, NC

“Tied for first place with Carlsbad Caverns. Can’t be comprehended in pictures or in real life.” – Henry Thompson, Sanford, NC

“The second I seen the Grand Canyon, I finally understood what the word beautiful actually meant” – Tykasia Davis, Union, SC

“The Grand Canyon is so pretty going down until you have to start the hike up.” – Ashley Reep, Cherryville NC

“It’s hard to believe that an enormous hole in the ground is beautiful, but it is. You can truly see God’s work” – Anna Osborne, Laurel Hill NC
“The Grand Canyon was grand!” – Walker Christian, Beaufort SC

“Wow. Just wow.”- Rachel Lowry, Gastonia NC

“The Grand Canyon was beautiful, amazing, and took my breath away.”- Caroline Infinger, Laurinburg NC

“The Grand canyon was so beautiful!” –Riley McGee, Rock Hill SC

“It was pretty dope my dudes” -  Ashlyn Wallace, G-Town NC

“I got her done” – Harrison Thomas, lickinton, NC

“Grand is an understatement.” –McKinsey Rakestraw, Madison, NC

“ Wish I could go back to see it” Connor Corcoran, Belmont, NC

“Pictures will never do the Grand Canyon justice.” –Katelyn McKinney, NC

“No words will ever be able to convey the true beauty or size of the Grand Canyon.” –Jameson Boyd, Snow Camp NC

“It was crazy to just be hanging out next to one of the Seven Wonders of the World.” – Maevis Pair, Charlotte NC

“The effect that this hole in the ground had on me is indescribable and unexplainable” – Jackson Ward, Mooresville, NC

“The Grand Canyon is indescribable and the pictures I have will never be able to show the true beauty of Gods creation.” – Riley Houser, Raleigh, NC

“Hiking the Grand Canyon showed God’s creation in the most incredible way!” – Macy Monteith, Charlotte, NC

“It doesn’t even look real. It looks like a screensaver.” – Samantha Plourde, Denver, NC

“The Grand Canyon made a geology nerd out of me for a day. “ – Caroline Heins

“I would have loved to walk 6 miles down and then ride an elevator back up!”- Owen Joyce, Charlotte, NC


“I would’ve loved to ride the mule.” – Tyler Zill, Gastonia, NC